Kind of a funny- AIDS shall also be from monkeys and usually green simpanses…humm..maybe they are green from phosphor they paint on them so they will find them in dark if they got lost in the wilderness.. or f they let them out into the wild to infect other…;-)..
<< • SV40 is a virus found in some species of monkey.
• SV40 was discovered in 1960. Soon afterward, the virus was found in polio vaccine.
• More than 98 million Americans received one or more doses of polio vaccine from 1955 to 1963 when a proportion of vaccine was contaminated with SV40; it has been estimated that 10–30 million Americans could have received an SV40 contaminated dose of vaccine.
• SV40 virus has been found in certain types of cancer in humans, but it has not been determined that SV40 causes these cancers.
• The majority of scientific evidence suggests that SV40-contaminated vaccine did not cause cancer; however, some research results are conflicting and more studies are needed.
• Polio vaccines being used today do not contain SV40. All of the current evidence indicates that polio vaccines have been free of SV40 since 1963.
View original post 144 more words